What A Relationship is Actually Losing These Days?
- Mutual Understanding: We keep on blaming each other for their faults. We aren’t ready to accept our fault in front of those who really care for us and they will forgive us for our faults and mistakes. We are losing the understanding part in the relationship concept. We are self-assuming that the things will not work out anymore and be keeping the attitude and ego up. We are ready to move on without any conversation and afraid to sort out the matter with words. It’s easy to move on alone but hard to go long together.
- When affection called Love: We are together due to some kind of affection and attraction, here no one is in an actual relationship. The things are attractive if they are looking good from the outside but that’s not true in every case. The person who is looking attractive from the outside maybe they are not from inside by their thoughts, their thinking, and words. The attraction and affection shades the understanding and comfort level between the two. Good looks are getting more priority than good thinking.
- Fear of losing someone is called love: A relationship is a boundation to stay with those who want to be with you if you are not ready to do so. But that is not a relationship if you are happy together than stay together. Accept each other the way they are. We need everything according to us but aren’t ready to accept that every other person is different. We invite the same qualities but doesn’t appreciate the differences. We feel that losing someone is love but real love will let you go if you are feeling unwanted.
- Value to faults: If your lover gives importance to your faults more than the reason why you do so, it’s the sign that they are finding the reason to leave you at any moment of your life. They don’t know your faults are your insecurities. Faults are not always made to hurt someone, they can be done by someone to aware you or make you remember that they need your love and attention.
- When perfection is called Love: Why we accept someone when he/she is perfect in our eyes? Why can’t we accept the imperfect ones? A perfect man is always acceptable in every way, but the imperfect ones are getting the worst feedback. We left them by saying they are not perfect for us, they aren’t imperfect they are different from us. Why can’t we accept the different ones, they are perfect in their own ways. Let’s Just keep the judgments aside and try to understand every different person in your life. I must say it will be an interesting phase for you to know every different personality in the journey of your life.